Registration for the 2018 YFI program will be available in October.
Program registration includes:
- Two days of educational filmmaking presentations and hands-on workshops in the development of a group video project on November 9 & 10,
- Access to all filmmaking equipment and a W&M group mentor,
- Lunch and healthy snacks for both program days,
- Screening of the completed student video project, and
- A certificate of completion for the 2019 program.
Needs-based scholarships covering 100% of program costs are available. Up to eight applicants will be selected by lottery for free participation in the 2019 YFI program. The application will be available when tickets for the program go live in October.