Registration for the 2017 YFI program is open now.
Program registration includes:
- Two days of educational filmmaking presentations and hands-on workshops in the development of a group video project on November 4 & 5, 2017,
- Access to all filmmaking equipment and a W&M group mentor,
- Lunch and healthy snacks for both program days,
- Screening of the completed student video project at the Kimball Theatre on Nov 12, and
- A certificate of completion for the 2017 program.
Standard event registration is available via Eventbrite.
Needs-based scholarships covering 100% of program costs are still available. The scholarship application link is below and will remain open until all scholarships have been claimed, on a first-come, first-served basis.