Registration for the 2017 YFI program is open now.
Program registration includes:
- Two days of educational filmmaking presentations and hands-on workshops in the development of a group video project on November 4 & 5, 2017,
- Access to all filmmaking equipment and a W&M group mentor,
- Lunch and healthy snacks for both program days,
- Screening of the completed student video project at the Kimball Theatre on Nov 12, and
- A certificate of completion for the 2017 program.
Standard event registration is available via Eventbrite. Needs-based scholarships are available if the ticket price is a barrier for participation. The needs-based scholarships will be awarded through a lottery system. Eight scholarships are available and will cover 100% of program costs. The scholarship application link is below and will remain open through October 29. Lottery results will be sent to all applicants on October 30.